For all projects (be they large or small) our holistic approach is dedicated to providing our services with a consistently high standard of professionalism that is objective, honest and with integrity. The director of the company aims to provide a personal service based on value for money and ethical business practices.
We have a broad range of expertise and experience including:
· Heritage buildings conservation management services
· Heritage asset management
· Conservation & restoration (buildings)
· Heritage impact assessments
· Building maintenance facilities plans & advice
· Adaptive re-use of buildings and places
· Heritage project management
· New buildings in historic context
· Historical archaeology (built environment)
· Development & planning approvals advice & documentation
· Strategic heritage advice
· Cultural heritage surveys and assessments
· Expert witness reports
· Historic research
· Heritage & historic interpretation
· Recording and analysis of historic fabric
· Identify & asses non-indigenous / historic heritage items, sites & places
· Identify heritage resources and areas of historical potential.
· Provide expert advice on policy development, conservation and management planning.
· Conduct archaeological monitoring of developments (i.e. watching brief)
· Advice on the restoration, adaption and modification of historic buildings.
· Assess development impacts on heritage items and values.
· Advice on appropriate mitigating strategies and safeguards.
· Proposed land use planning strategies for non-indigenous heritage resources.
· Interpret and advice on legislation and regulatory requirements.
· Heritage site work processes and due diligence.
· Advocacy, consulting, workshop facilitation (local Government & Community)